Admission can be done through entrance test or merit list of the qualifying exam. Students will be able to participate in the counselling process as per their rank.
Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses at the time of counselling. Seats will be allotted to students on the basis of rank, filled choices and availability of seats. For admission in IIT & NIT, students have to participate in the JoSAA counselling.
Candidates have to carry their original documents and their photocopies for the verification process. Without document verification, admission will not be given. Here we have listed some documents required at the time of verification:
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet
- 10th & 12th class passing certificate
- Scorecard & admit card of the entrance test (if required)
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (for state quota)